With the necessary consciousness and taking seriously into consideration, the importance of the protection of customer’s personal information, and at the same time declaring that we sincerely intend to follow this policy strictly, our primary aim is to continue enjoying your confidence.
For this reason, we explain in detail what information (personal data) we collect, during your visit to our online store.
This statement lists in detail the measures we take in order to protect your personal data when you visit our website. It also describes the personal information we collect, the purpose for which we use this data and the options available to you, regarding the use of this data. Moreover, we mention the measures we take to protect your personal data and the way in which you can see and correct your personal data.
Specifically, we declare with full consciousness that we respect, follow and apply the Principles of protection of your privacy and personal data (Greek laws), such as:
1. Law No 2472/1997 for the protection of individuals from the elaboration of their personal data, with the amendments of Law No 4024/2011.
2. Law No 3471/2006 for the protection of personal data and privacy in the electronic communications, with the amendment of Law 2472/97, including the latest amendments of Law No 3783/2009, 3917/2011 and 4070 / 2012.
3. Law No 3917/2011 for the retention of data generated or processed in connection with the provision of publicly available electronic communications services or of public communications networks, the use of surveillance systems by taking or recording audio or video in public places and related legislation .
4. The regulatory acts of the Authority for Personal Data Protection:
A. Organization of the Secretariat of the Authority (Presidential Decree 206/1998).
B. Rules and Regulations for the Protection of Personal Data (No. 209/2000).
C. Inform the subjects that undergo the process of their personal data in the Press (408/1998).
D. Inform the subject to whom the data is about, according to article No 11 of the Law No 2472/1999 (1/1999).
E. Conditions for the lawful processing of personal data for purposes of direct marketing or advertising and ascertaining creditworthiness (formerly No 050/20.1.2000), (Gov. -684 / 2004), (26/2004).
Furthermore, according to the European legislation on the protection of personal data, namely:
- The Treaty of European Union (Article 6)
- European Convention of Human Rights (Article 8)
- The Charter of Fundamental Rights of the European Union (Article 8)
- Directive No 95/46/EC on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free circulation of such data.
- Directive No 2002/58/EC on the processing of personal data and the protection of privacy in the electronic communications’ sector. (See also below, adapted, by Directive No 2009/136/EC
-Directive No 2006/24/EC on the retention of data generated or processed in connection with the provision of publicly available electronic communications services or of public communications networks and amending Directive No 2002/58/EC.
- Directive No 2009/136/EC, which has amended Directive 2002/22/EC on universal service and users' rights relating to electronic communications networks and services, Directive 2002/58/EC concerning the processing of personal data and the protection of privacy in the electronic communications’ sector and Regulation (EC) No 2006/2004 on cooperation between national authorities responsible for the enforcement of consumer protection.
- The Council of Europe Convention
a) Convention No 108 of the Council of Europe Convention on the Protection of Individuals with regard to Automatic Processing of Personal Data (Strasbourg 1/28/1981)
b) The Protection of Personal Data - Documents and Reports.
Moreover, taking into account:
1. Legislation concerning the e-commerce, namely:
A. Regulation No 44/2001/E.C., for consumer contracts via the Internet (known as Brussels)
B. Regulation No 1215/2012/E.C., on jurisdiction and the recognition and enforcement of judgments in civil and commercial matters, repealing Regulation 44/2001/E.C.
C. Directive No 2000/31/E.C., for the information society and electronic commerce (Application of the law of the country of origin of the service provider and consumer contracts in particular)
D. The Rome Convention
2. Law No 2251/1994 on Consumer Protection as it is amended and completed with the transposition of Directive No 2005/29 of the European Parliament and of the Council (EE L 149).
3. P.D. No 207/1998 and 79/2000, as well as Law No 2779/99 and 2819/2000 Article 8, and No. 95/46/EC and 97/66/EC of European Law on the management and protection of any personal information of visitors / users of the sites.
We clearly declare that our online store:
DOES NOT publish, grant, sell or exchange personal data of its customers, with any third party. These data (name, address, email etc.) are confidential.
By providing the information requested during their transactions, our customers explicitly accept the process of their data in order to complete the transaction with the online store. All documents and data relating to each transaction, are registered from our online store.
Furthermore, we present in detail the policy of our online store aiming at the completely reasonable and moderate use of your personal data:
• Contact information such as name, title, company name / organization, address, e-mail, telephone, vat number, fax number and mailing address
• Your preference in receiving e-mail promotions.
• Financial information (including bank account details in order to complete the transaction)
• information used to customize and facilitate the use of our website, such as data link (login) and technical data
• questions and orders of our products and services
• information that help us to recognize the products and services that best meet your needs
• Comments from you on our website and our products and services.
It is not necessary to give us any of this information. But if you do not, you may not be able to complete your transaction.
The use of data
Services and transactions
We use your personal information to provide services or carry out transactions you have requested, such as providing information on products and services, responding to customer requests for services, and facilitating the use of our website, etc. In order to offer you a more consistent experience during your visit at our online store, the data we collect from our website may be combined with data collected in other ways.
We may use your personal data to improve our website, the products and services we offer, as well as to make our site easier to use by eliminating the need to repeatedly enter the same information or by customizing our site to meet your specific tastes and interests.
With your consent, we may use your personal data we collect through our website, in order to inform you about products and services available from our online store. When we collect data we may use to contact you about products and services, you are always given the option to stop receiving these messages. Also, each email we send will include a link for unsubscribing and not receiving messages of this kind. If you choose to unsubscribe, we will remove you from the relevant list of recipients.
Disclosure of your personal data
EExcept for the cases described above, the personal data you provide to our website will not be disclosed to third parties without your consent.
Disclosure related with transactions
As for certain transactions, we may share some or all of your personal data to financial institutions, government agencies, transport companies and postal services involved in the implementation of the order.
Disclosure for other reasons
We may disclose personal information if required by law, or if we believe bona fidethat it is required to comply with legal obligations or legal proceedings instituted against us, to protect and defend our rights and property, or in exceptional circumstances to protect the personal safety of any person.
We may from time to time provide information of a general nature to third parties - for example, the number of individuals visiting our website or completing a registration form, but we will not use any information that could identify those individuals.
We are committed to protect the security of your personal data. We use a wide range of security technologies and procedures to help protect your personal information from unauthorized access, use or disclosure.
Review your privacy
In some cases we mayfollow some steps to verify your identity before granting access to your personal data. You can help us keep your data accurate by informing us of any change of contact address, phone number or your email address.
Our online store does not intentionally collect information from children and does not either target or address its website to children.
Application of this Privacy Statement
If any questions arise about this privacy statement or use of your personal data on our side, please contact us. We will respond directly to your concerns and we will do everything we can to find a satisfactory solution.
Updates to this Privacy Statement
We may periodically update this privacy statement. When this happens, we will change accordingly the date of "Last Update" which appears at the end of the privacy statement. We will take your voluntary consent to any updates of this privacy statement, which extend substantially the use of your personal data in ways not provided in this privacy statement at the time of collection.